top of page
Help with Cooking

Social care support for autistic children and families

If you are a parent of an autistic child, you have the right to an assessment of both their needs and your needs, and receive appropriate support. You can find more information about how to apply for support, including support for you as a carer by visiting:


You can download the script and useful links for this video presentation by clicking on the PDF link next to the video


Download a template letter to request a Community Care Assessment by clicking on the document box below:

You can find more template letters on a range of issues including related to social care on the Irwin Mitchell solicitors website.

bottom of page